Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mechanics! Popular Ones!


Hi from Oregon, where I just purchased a house. Details to come (as well as slides from my vacation, my college major, and last night's dream). Excited yet?


I recently came across a dozen Popular Mechanics mags from the 50's. Here are a couple of doozies.


Here come the convertiplanes! I was promised flying cars when I was a kid. Where the hell are the flying cars?




"Mister Rogers, should I put this detached speaker cone with the dangling wires on this wall?"





"This sure is a swell racer Tad. Is there anything else you have that's midget?"




Florida's blow boat derby. The less said about this the better.





A Camel Fan for 24 years, a terminal cancer patient 24 years later.





Camel. America's most popular cigarette - by billions! The favorite cigarette of Preacher Rowe and Early Wynn. At least they weren't on steroids.


1 Comments:

Pretty funny stuff! :)

By Blogger Bruno, at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?