Kahlo (Marta Castro) is a blogger and artist from Barcelona who maintains four blogs, contributes to another, and posts her photos to Flickr. I'm not sure where she finds the time, but I'm glad she does. My Spanish is horrible, but here's the rundown:
- Ternura Porno (Porno Tenderness) is a music blog. Each entry has a theme, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is.
- Globuchito González features photos (and video) of a plastic fish in different situations (at The Last Supper, in a fish market). Globuchito is listed as one of the contributors.
- Las Mujeres Impares (The Uneven Women) is a series of cartoon drawings of three women, Miss Culo, Miss Tetas, and Miss Baniza ((I think; it's handwritten), and Metemano ("hands on") an odd, blue rectangle with a bowler hat who regularly molests them.
- dadanoias is your basic pop culture blog (not unlike this one), with music, commentary, and links to interesting sites.
- Flickr dadanoias (erotic self-portraits).
- Motel de Moka (contributor). Another MP3 blog.
- q-ki her portfolio of graphic design, photography, drawing, and other stuff.
She makes me feel like a slacker, which, of course I am. Thanks, Marta.