I don't know how I missed this one (obit junkie that I am), but Liz Renay died this January at age 80. If you want to honor this fine lady I implore you to go out and do the following:
- Rent a copy of any of the following: "Desperate Living," "The Thrill Killers," “Lady Godiva Rides” or “Blackenstein.” The above still is from "Hot Rods To Hell," but Liz only has a brief cameo.
- Search for her fine books, including her memoirs My Face For The World To See and My First 2,000 Men, as well as her amazing self-help book How To Attract Men.
- Scour the country for one of her many beautiful paintings.
- Visit her shrine at the Exotic World Burlesque Museum in Las Vegas. (It's temporarily closed right now, but you can check out their Liz display online.
- Strap on a pair of 40DD falsies, put on a sequined evening gown and a blonde wig, pour yourself a cocktail, and look glamorous.