Sunday, January 04, 2009

happynewyearok

I've been terribly remiss in my blogging duties these past few weeks. Mostly I've been trying to get over the endless socializing that the holidays bring. I also got laid off from my job (yes, I've joined the ranks of the unemployed), so finding gainful employment has become a priority.

Meantime, my winter projects are to catalog all of my media (a daunting task), deal with my eBay empire, and figure out how to work this FaceBook thing. If I were truly motivated I'd be writing epic poetry, learning Serbo-Croatian, and building birdhouses. But I'm not truly motivated, and anyway it would take away time from blogging.

Happy belated new year everybody. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?